220 Flash Point 5070 Marine Cylinder Oil With Viscosity Index 90
Marine cylinder oil 5070 is prepared from a highly refined
paraffin-base mineral base stock blending with selected super
performance additives. High TBN, the product can protect engine
under high-pressure and high -temperature. This unique formulation
has been specifically developed for engines burning residual fuel
oil with high sulfur content..
• High TBN and alkalinity retention can neutralize acid outgrowth
produced in combusting of poor quality fuels, protecting engine
from acid corrosion.
• Excellent anti-wear performance to reduce the friction and
wear-off of metallic components and extend the engine life.
• Excellent detergency and dispersancy to prevent carbon deposit at
cylinder ring groove and cylinder liner and ensure the cleanness of
engine combustion chamber.
•Excellent diffusivity performance to drive oil quickly reaching
and spreading out over the steel surface and form oil film to
reduce the liner and ring wear-off.
Kinematic Viscosity mm²/s 100℃
Flash Point (open)℃
* The best choice cylinder oil for marine low speed cross-head
diesel engines using residual oil with sulfur contact above 1.5%
* The product meets the major engine manufacturers requirements on
lubricant performance. It has been applied to many large vessels.
Health & Safety:
• Based on available information, this product is not expected to
produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended
application, following the recommendations provided in the Material
Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). MSDSs are available upon request through
your sales contract office.
• This product should not be used for purposes other than its
• If disposing of used product, take care to protect the
1. How can I get the new price of a product?
Please provide the exact or approximate quantity, packing details,
destination port or special requirements, so we could give you the
2. How do you make a price offer and how long is its validity?
By e-mail 7days.
3. Where do you load the goods?
4. Do you accept small order?
Yes, we do.
5. Is your company able to accept custom and meet customer specific
Yes, we can.